Copy of Shipping & Return Policy
- Processing: Upon your placement of order, allow 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) for the system to process it.
- Shipping: Once your products are ready, we will be shipping them out using K-packet. Shipping takes up to 30 days depending on the shipping method and your country of residence.
- Notification: After shipment, you will receive a notification via email or text message with a tracking number (multiple tracking numbers if your order is shipped in multiple packages). If you do not receive your package 4 weeks after receiving your tracking information, please contact our customer team at email@example.com.
- Occasionally, there may be out-of-stock products upon checking with our partners. In this case, we’ll contact you separately and give you a full refund.
- For high-demand products (e.g. K-pop albums), there could be unexpected delays.
- If your order includes a pre-order item, the whole package will only be shipped out once pre-order items are available.
- There may be shipping delays if your package is subjected to customs clearance.
- You are liable for submitting the correct shipping address (in English characters only), full name (no initials), and phone number. We are not responsible for undelivered packages due to errors made.
- Please check your country’s customs policy before purchase. Depending on your country's customs and tax policies, there may be additional taxes and fees. We are not responsible for any additional charges.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on any of our orders. All purchases from Seoul Bytes are made according to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
You are liable for submitting the correct shipping address in English characters only. Seoul Bytes is not responsible for undeliverable packages due to errors on the address or absentees at the moment of delivery. A tracking number is provided for every shipment to reduce any risk of lost packages.
If the order returns to us because of customs or delivery problems and you would like it to be re-shipped, you will be responsible for all the shipping and handling fees. If you would like a refund, we'll refund only the product price and will not include shipping and handling costs incurred at the time of purchase.
Please note - we pay for every box returned to us, so please double-check your shipping address, make sure to add the correct phone number, and claim your package.
All Seoul Bytes purchases are final sale and non-refundable. Any returns made to us will not be eligible for a refund.
Once you have been billed for a new subscription activation or a subscription renewal we are not able to offer a refund, return, or exchange.
All missing or damaged items must be reported within 14 days of receipt to qualify for a replacement or refund based on product availability. Damaged items must be reported with a photo alongside the shipping label on your box, without blacking out the name and address. Both items must be photographed together in the same photo.
Since sometimes we run out of stock of replacement items, we may not be able to guarantee the same item. A replacement or refund will be issued only for the damaged items and will not cover or include packaging of the said item. Blemishes to packaging will not be considered as damaged items.